I’ve found really nice resume, networking and interview skills course on edX website and I would like to share it with you.
edX was founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012 and is an on-line learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. With more than 90 global partners, they are proud to count the world’s leading universities, non-profits, and institutions as our members. EdX university members top the QS World University Rankings® with founders receiving the top honours, and edX partner institutions ranking highly on the full list.
Career Edge: Resume, Networking and Interview Skills course
With only a small window of opportunity to make a lasting impression on prospective employers, what should you do to get noticed? This career development course prepares you to reach out to desired organizations, succeed in your interview, and then excel on the job. Use self-assessments and interactive exercises to help you build a stand out resume that will get you noticed. Using simulations, you’ll learn interview preparation techniques that will enable you to ace the interview and start your career journey.
What you’ll learn
- Become familiar with job search resources and techniques, including effective networking
- Learn how to create and curate a professional social networking profile, such as LinkedIn, to showcase strengths
- Write a compelling resume and cover letter
- Become familiar with common interview questions
- Possess techniques for how to approach non-conventional interview questions
- Plan out future professional development opportunities for continued learning
Details about this course
- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 1-2 hours/week
- Price: FREE or Verified Certificate for $29
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
To follow this free resume, networking and interview skills course check out this Link
If you find this useful, please share it with your friends and acquaintances and if you attended or planning to attend, please let us know your thoughts about the course.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day.